"Meta-analysis has never been easier!"
Will your research make a unique contribution? Or are you reinventing the wheel?
This jargon-free guide to meta-analysis will show you how to draw conclusions even from inconclusive studies and discover untapped gold mines for further research.
- Learn how to pool effect sizes from past research
- Discover patterns of meaning in disparate results
- Harvest effect sizes that are essential for power analyses
- Establish nonzero benchmarks more meaningful than the null
- Uncover the influence of meta-moderators that no one else has seen
- Find remedies for overcoming the availability bias
Using a class-tested approach, Meta-Analysis Made Easy will give you the tools to make sense of past research and identify the most fruitful avenues for future inquiry!
Get your copy now!